Difference between revisions of "Nishika"
From Project: Gorgon Wiki
(→Buys: Updating to new template)
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
: Inside the inn.
: Inside the inn.
Revision as of 18:31, 26 January 2017
Inside the Inn.
|Beast Speak:|| |
|Skill Trainer:|| |
Cooking, Butchering, Skinning
...Welcome to my shop!
Nishika is the cook in the town of Rahu . More updates are needed for this page.
- Inside the inn.
Items Purchased [view/edit]
Spending Limits [view/edit]
|Favor Level||Cap Per Item||Weekly Pool|
- Likes Raw Vegetables
- Likes Bloodstones Hint
- Loves Leather Armor with Archery Prerequisites
- Nishika's Meat Request : Obtain 12 Grimalkin Meat
- Furnishing Nishika's Restaurant : Collect 4 Decent Chairs
- Collect 4 Oregano : Self-explanatory.
- Uses a new system where recipes only show up to train after completing the relevant quest or hang out option
- Unlock Butchering Skill Levels 51-60
- Unlock Skinning Skill Levels 51-60
- Help Nishika prepare the Generals meal (8h)
- Nishika said, "Do you think he'll really come eat here? General Pask, I mean. I hope not. The doors aren't even tall enough for him. I kinda wish those old first-gen Rakshasa would finally kick off and die! They're so powerful, but so.. set in their ways, you know? Anyways if he does come tonight, he's gonna love this Spicy Lemon Cat dish! Thanks for your help preparing the meat. Oh, hey, if you want to learn to make this recipe yourself, I'd be willing to train you."
- 44 favor
- 2x Red Pepper
- unlocks training the Spicy Lemon Cat recipe
- Help Nishika prepare tomorrow's stew (?h)
- Nishika said, "Aw, crap, I broke the tenderizer. Let's stop; I think that's enough meat for the stew, don't you? Thank you so much for your hard work!"
- 25 favor
- Recipe for Cat Stew Cup
- Do the dishes at Nishika's restaurant (3h)
- 40 favor
- 2x House Cat