Crown Quests are a mechanic first introduced in March of 2016. Sometimes, an Adventurer will encounter a creature with a silver crown glowing over its head. Defeating this creature will grant the Adventurer a quest. Upon completion, rewards will be bestowed upon them.
Serbule Crown Quests
Serbule Hills Crown Quests
- Hunting Rats
- Kill 10 Rats
- Rats may not seem very dangerous, but they... might carry disease. Yes, disease, that's it! You decide to kill them all in case they're carrying something nasty.
- Reward: 50 Rodent Anatomy XP & 250 Combat XP (Active Skills)
- Hunting Sheep
- Kill 10 Sheep
- As the sheep bleats its dying bleat, something snaps in your head. You know now what you have to do, kill sheep.
- Reward: 50 Ruminant Anatomy XP & 250 Combat XP (Active Skills)
- Hunting: Tigers
- Kill 10 Tigers
- What are all these tigers doing here?! How will this many apex predators survive the winter?! The answer is that most of them will die horrible, slow deaths. You decide to show them compassion. Murderous compassion.
- Reward: 50 Cat Anatomy XP & 300 Combat XP (Active Skills)
- Hunting: Goblins
- Kill 10 Goblins in Serbule Hills
- While the goblins sent to patrol the roads here are not nearly as dangerous as the ones in Sedgewick Forest, they are still very deadly. If trade is ever to return to normal, their blockade must be destroyed. You plan to do your part.
- Reward: 50 Goblin Anatomy XP & 400 Combat XP (Active Skills)
- Hunting: Spiders
- Kill 10 Spiders in Serbule Hills
- Look at the hideous thing before you: how can you suffer these giant spiders to live?! You immediately enact a plan of vengeance.
- Reward: 50 Arthropod Anatomy XP & 250 Combat XP (Active Skills)
- Hunting: Worgs
- Kill 10 Worgs in Serbule Hills
- When humans domesticated the wolf, they made dogs. When orcs domesticated the wolf, they made Worgs. Orcs win this one. Feral Worgs are known to kill entire caravans. Weak caravans, full of stupid people, granted. But still, entire caravans! You vow to eradicate the threat.
- Hunting: Wild Pigs
- Kill 10 Wild Pigs in Serbule Hills
- These wild pigs are dangerous and aggressive, and they are not afraid of people. Travelers could be killed! You sigh with resignation: being a hero is hard work sometimes.
- Hunting: Guard Scrays
- Kill 10 Guard Scrays in Serbule Hills
- Scrays act as faithful companions to the Ranalon, much like dogs do for humans. They are equally at home in water or land, and their stingers inject acid deep inside their victims, causing horrible delayed death. They are most dangerous in packs.
- Hunting: Ranalon Stone Shapers
- Kill 10 Ranalon Stone Shapers in Serbule Hills
- Stoneshapers can pull stone from deep beneath the earth, and use these stones to create most Ranalon buildings. They also serve on the battlefield where they hamper enemy movement. When cornered, they can pull stones from the ground to protect themselves, creating a dense shield that absorbs most attacks.
Eltibule Crown Quests
- Hunting: Gnashers
- Kill 10 Gnashers
- The so-called Gnasher is a dinosaur from a distant land, imported by the Council to counter the uncontrolled spread of Uraks and other problem pests. However, gnashers are now as big a threat as any of the other invasive species. They are able to cut through armor with incredible ease.
Kur Mountains Crown Quests
Sun Vale Crown Quests
Ilmari Crown Quests
Rahu Crown Quests