Knowledge of the physiology of Rakshasa.
|Skill Type:|| |
|Max Level:|| |
|Skill Trainers:|| |
Rakshasa come from another planet, Ravana, which has a dark sun that beats down with ultraviolet rays but little visible light, leaving the world dark and barren, and pivoting between extremes: blisteringly hot in the day and freezing cold at night.
On their home world, Rakshasa are shapeshifters, able to take on dozens of forms at will. They use different forms for different situations and times of day. This ability, combined with their incredible willpower, allowed them to survive on Ravana when most other life died.
Their cities on Ravana are vast structures that tower out of the desert, usually encircling a rare natural source of water.
Rakshasa on their homeworld are more advanced than any race here on Alharth. They have mastered planar travel and many now live on other worlds. They are ruthless, merciless, and can adapt to any environment. However, they are not particularly greedy, and so they don't spread to worlds that they don't need. Thus in terms of planar politics, they are considered a mid-ranged demonic threat (see Demons).
The Rakshasa who live here on Alharth arrived via a portal. Half a million colonizers arrived, and intended to create a permanent gate between the two worlds, but they were attacked almost as soon as they arrived. Their intricate devices were destroyed and their great thinkers slain.
The remaining Rakshasa lived out their lives trying in vain to return home. They created the city of Rahu, named after a horrific monster from their home world, and they had children and lived life, if not thrived.All native-born Rakshasa seem stuck in a single form -- that of a bipedal cat creature. They do not know why they cannot change shape, but since the climate is much less volatile on Alharth, the cat form tends to serve them well. Players who choose to play a Rakshasa are third-generation natives of Alharth. They cannot change form.
— Developer Blog October 18, 2014
Rakshasa Anatomy Overview
Rakshasa Anatomy is a sub-skill of Anatomy that explores the physiology of Rakshasa.
Knowledge of the physiology of Rakshasa.
- Asila the Spark
- General Pask
- Rathla the Chemist
- Remeka the Compassionate
- Tolmar the Snake Master
- Vagreef the Flameproof
|1|| +1 to Anatomy|
Basic Combat Info Shown
|5||More Combat Info Shown|
|8||Archery/Crossbow chance of critical hit: +1%|
|15||+1 to Anatomy|
|16||Archery/Crossbow chance of critical hit: +1% (total 2%)|
|24||Archery/Crossbow chance of critical hit: +1% (total 3%)|
|25|| +1 to Anatomy|
More Combat Info Shown
|32||Archery/Crossbow chance of critical hit: +1% (total 4%)|
|40||Archery/Crossbow chance of critical hit: +1% (total 5%)|
|45||+1 to Anatomy|
|48||Archery/Crossbow chance of critical hit: +1% (total 6%)|
|50||More Combat Info Shown|
Rakshasa Anatomy Experience Table
Click Expand to view the Experience Table for Rakshasa Anatomy
- When the Rakshasa arrived in Alharth, they did not wear shields. A popular style of shields were created to mimic the older Ravana armor. 
- - The Rakshasa are "old friends" of the demons serving Berelius. These demons do not want to alert the Rakshasa of their presence in the Council Lands.
- - First Generation Rakshasa might not have had a conscience when they arrived in this realm. 
- - Rakshasa partake in "Kar-Get," a cultural system of revenge for the death of family members. It seems to involve killing off a loved-one of the initial killer. 
- - Rakshasa may undertake a spiritual journey, where they travel the world while perfecting their craft. They call this "Su-Falek." 
- - The Rakshasa land of Povus serves as a buffer between the Council's jurisdiction, and the Crone Hegemony.
- - Some Rakshasa perform a spiritual journey called a Su-Falek. Those who undergo the journey often wander to distant lands to improve their trade skills.
- - Some Rakshasa own slaves, and society accepts that. 
'Mother?' Hah. My biology does not work like that. True Rakshasa can manifest either sex. We are not so limited as you.
— Tell Me About Your Mother-General Pask