I'm done editing the wiki. It was a fun little project. Feel free to edit any of the templates I set up.
Hello. You can find me ingame as Gorgonzola ;)
See Project Gorgon Wiki:How to help if you'd like to join in! Check out the "MediaWiki Help" articles there if you're new to wiki editing.
On My To-Do List
Templates & Styles
Longer term (more complex)
Icons and Images
A list of icons and imagesI created to be used in articles, put here so I don't forget about them:
- (for Template:MOB infobox)
- (for Template:MOB infobox and misc. mentions of monsters' rage abilities?)
- Item Icons Guide (for Template:vendor table row)
- Repeatable quest.
Regarding my edits
- I use a
__NOTOC__for most pages that I don't expect to be long. People are accustomed to mouse wheels, and the TOC tends to make the top of the article look bad with a lot of white space (a solution would be to float the TOC to the right in some pages, that may be doable with a template). The
__NOTOC__marker can always be removed later if something gets long enough.
- I've added image tags ( [[File:foo.jpg]] ) to many pages without an actual image. This is a way to keep track of images that can be added later, through Special:WantedFiles. Feel free to go through the list and add missing images!
- The more templates the better, since they are includes. Templates like "monster stats" can be expanded after alpha, with minimal edits (adding parameters to the templates used in the articles).
- NPC, Dungeon, Skill and Zone templates are just copy pasterino. They are not actual templates as that would be quite complex to handle (I presume parameters would be too long).