From Project: Gorgon Wiki
Bugfix Update: Aug 27, 2019
- - You can once again earn Mycology XP after unlocking the skill to level 80. If you unlocked Mycology prior to this fix, you do not need to do it again.
- - Recipe XP Drop-off uses your raw Skill level, not including any bonuses you may have.
- - XP for Hoplology and Phrenology recipes no longer diminishes when your skill is much higher than the recipe.
- - Fairy Chimes will now correctly give you percussion XP.
- - You can now only grow two pea plants at once.
- - Looting a Pixie Antler will now advance the favor "Pixie's Whim: Antler Replacement".
- - Pegast now requires that you complete the favor "Just Kill 'Em" before you can accept "Keep Killing 'Em".
- - Pegast now give appropriate favor for magical Fairy Dirks.
- - Fixed problems with "Bad Memory Fixer" quest; if you were currently on the quest, you need to re-get the quest from Midge's favors menu.
- - Now when you complete a barter with Midge, you also gain 10 Favor with her.
- - Please note that Midge is not supposed to accept gifts until reaching Friends or higher level. We're working on a better way to present that information to players so you know what's going on. But it is intended behavior.
- - Felmer now has a visible favor bar. He also properly marks good gifts for him in your inventory.
- - Felmer now properly offers to unlock Tanning 71-80.
- - Felmer now teaches how to make astounding cloth cowls.
- - Vigorous Defense 3 now gives 90 power instead of 70.
- - Take the Lead 6 boosts sprint to 10.5 and boosts taunt 175% (instead of 10 and 150%).
- - Armor Patch Kit recipes now require you to know the previous recipe. Also fixed were recipes for First Aid Kits, First Aid Bombs, Throwing Knives, and Skinning Knives.
- - Amazing Venison is now deer meat, which means that Backfat likes it.
- - Winter Trolls were marked as Elite but are not Elite. (... except the giant ones, which are elite.)