| 300px |
Lost in his own thoughts.
|Beast Speak:|| |
|Speaks With:|| |
Huh? Where...oh. I wasn't asleep! I was just thinking about something very far away. Now move along!
- Hogan's Basement
- Guarding the staircase gate.
Ultashk offers a quest the first time someone asks to pass through the gate he guards. Subsequent openings of the gate will cost 500 Councils.
- Convince Ultashk to Help
To start this quest, talk to Ultashk in Hogan's Basement.
- Obtain Candle Stumps x3
- Talk to Ultashk
What d'ya want?
- Hey, how do I get through that gate?
What'd ya think? You pull the lever. Well, you don't pull the lever, I pull the lever. My job.
- Sounds good! So can you pull it? I need to go through the gate.
He draws himself up.
Beyond this gate lies certain death! I guard it, because my position in the clan is very important!
Also because Malvol says he'll kick my ass if I don't. Hah! Like that's gonna happen. He's barely got a clan anymore.
- What's down there?
I told you, certain death. At the hands of goblins, and we like to make it hurt. Have fun!
- Thanks! But I see that you are not pulling the lever. Are you going to pull it or not?
Don't be a prick. I got no reason to trust you. Maybe if you show I can trust you, show you're reliable, maybe then I'll open the gate.
- And how do I do that?
You rub my feet enough, I might rub yours. Not feet, though - more like bring me some premium candle wax lard. Then we'll see if I let you in.
- Where do I get that?
I don't know. Do I look like a candlemaker?
Candle wax lard makes candle wax, right? Maybe that will work. If you can't find the lard, just bring candle stumps. Whatever. At least three! I need a big-ass candle.
- You got it.
Yeah, yeah, thanks for all your help or whatever. I don't think it's going to work. I'm just going to buy a frigging candle. Now get outta here - I'm busy.
- Doing what? You're just standing here not pulling the lever.
Little personal, don't ya think? What, you want a list of all my kinks too?
- Maybe later? Right now I need to get through this gate. I've got things to do!
- Perv. I was thinking about someone. I was planning.
- Fine by me. Can I got in now?
- Asshole. I may trust you a little better now, but I'm nobody's doorgoblin. And now I need to buy a frigging candle. So pay up if you want through! 500 coins.
- 500 coins? Seriously? Fine.
- Yeah, yeah. Get outta here.
- No. Nope. Hard no. Open the gate.
— Ultashk after completing quest.