- 1 Guild Quests
- 2 Guild Quest Mechanics
- 3 Guild Credits
- 4 Guild Levels and XP
- 5 List of Available Guild Quests
- 5.1 Percy's Gamble - given by Percy Evans
- 5.2 Storming the Nexus - given by Percy Evans
- 5.3 Reclaiming Lydia - given by Percy Evans
- 5.4 Resupply Animal Town - given by Spot
- 5.5 Fox Outpost - given by Red
- 5.6 Securing the Ilmari Desert - given by Nissim
- 5.7 Menace Beneath the Sand - given by The Sand Seer
- 5.8 Afraid of the Circus - given by Nelson Ballard
Guilds can undertake quests -- communal tasks where everybody in the guild can chip in. The guild can only undertake one guild quest at a time, and no more than 3 guild quests per week. An NPC who starts a guild quest will have a Guild Quests option on the left-hand side of the NPC window. Some NPCs will require you have enough favor before they will give you the quests. You can cancel the current guild quest from the guild sign in Serbule or Rahu, under "Misc Settings."
Guild Quest Mechanics
You need to have the right permissions to accept guild quests on behalf of the guild. You will also need the right permissions to cancel guild quests. Both of these permissions default to guild ranks 9 and 10 but can be changed (assuming you have the right permissions to change permissions, of course).
Several guild quests unlock other guild quests upon completion. They will only unlock the corresponding difficulty level of the next quest. For instance, completing the 25-person version of "Resupply Animal Town" unlocks the 25-person version of "Fox Outpost", but not the 10-person or 50-person versions of "Fox Outpost". So keep that in mind when you are choosing the quest version.
Some quests ask you to "give" items to NPCs. This is done by gifting the item to them.
Completing guild quests also earns each member who logged in during the quest some Guild Credits. Guild Credits are a new pseudo-currency that can be exchanged for items and new recipes at the guild sign in Serbule or Rahu. Guild Credits are tied to the guild, so if you leave your guild you lose any unspent credits.
- - The 10-person version gives 10 Guild Credits to each guild member.
- - The 25-person version gives 15 Guild Credits to each guild member.
- - The 50-person version gives 20 Guild Credits to each guild member.
|Item||Price (in Guild Credits)|
Guild Levels and XP
Completing guild quests earns Guild XP which will raise your guild's level. Guild Level will determine things like the maximum number of people in the guild, the maximum storage slots you can have, where your guild can set its home-point, and other things. Levels and benefits are not currently implemented in game.
- - The 10-person version gives 100 guild XP.
- - The 25-person version gives 200 guild XP.
- - The 50-person version gives 300 guild XP.
List of Available Guild Quests
|Perfect Memory Inhibitor||25||50|
|Kill Fae-Afflicted Animals||100|
- Completing a version of Percy's Gamble unlocks the corresponding version of Storming the Nexus.
|Kill Winter Trolls in Winter Nexus||60||150||200|
|Kill Ogres in Winter Nexus||60||150||200|
|Kill Winter Worgs in Winter Nexus||150||200|
|Kill Winter Court Fae||200|
|Kill the Despair Puck||1||1||1|
|Give the Soul to Percy||1||1||1|
- Each version of Storming the Nexus must be unlocked by completing corresponding version of Percy's Gamble.
- Completing a version of Storming the Nexus unlocks the corresponding version of Reclaiming Lydia.
|Lord Eltibule's Signet Ring||1||1||1|
- Each version of Reclaiming Lydia must be unlocked by completing the corresponding version of Storming the Nexus.
- Completing a version of Resupply Animal Town unlocks the corresponding version of Fox Outpost. (Note that the 25-person Fox Outpost does not exist)
|Kill Insane Werewolves in the Forest||40||300|
|Kill Werewolves in Wolf Cave||250|
|Kill Bleddyn the Werewolf||1||1|
|Kill Timothy Elermion||1|
|Kill The Scion of Norala||1|
- Each version of Fox Outpost must be unlocked by completing the corresponding version of Resupply Animal Town.
|Kill Rakshasa in the Desert||100||250||500|
|Kill Sandhunter Scorpions||50|
- Completing a version of Securing the Ilmari Desert unlocks the corresponding version of Menace Beneath the Sand.
|Kill Minotaurs Beneath the Sands||60||150||300|
|Kill Giant Beetles Beneath the Sands||50||125||250|
|Kill Flapskulls Beneath the Sands||125||250|
|Give Minotaur Hammers to The Sand Seer||25||50|
|Give Pemphredo Eyes to The Sand Seer||100|
|Kill Asterion the Minotaur||1|
- Each version of Menace Beneath the Sand must be unlocked by completing the corresponding version of Securing the Ilmari Desert.
|Cheesy Veggie Delights||25||50|