He seems bored.
Near the fire.
|Beast Speak:|| |
|Speaks With:|| |
I'm not interested in helping your cause, whatever it is. I've got my own problems. No offense intended, though... welcome to Animal Town.
Kodan is a Lycanthrope given permission to live in Sun Vale's Animal Town, if he remains in wolf form at all times. Before he moved to Animal Town, Kodan worked as an Armorsmith for a werewolf clan in Iatholme. One of his customers eventually infected him, alongside his wife, Tharja. A group of Druids interfered with a ritual to help her remain sane, and everything went downhill after that.
Even though Kodan is a wolf, he still seems capable of basic Blacksmithing. He can raise the Blacksmithing level cap from 51-60, and 61-70.
Items Purchased [view/edit]
- Everything (reduced price)
Spending Limits [view/edit]
|Favor Level||Cap Per Item||Weekly Pool|
Small Talk [view/edit]
- Likes Good Metal Slabs (or higher) Hint
- Loves Figurines Hint
- Trade-In For Nice Werewolf Barding
To start this quest, talk to Kodan in Sun Vale. The quest is available at [Neutral] favor.
- Talk to Kodan
- Trade-In For Nice Werewolf Champron
- Talk to Kodan
- Unlock Blacksmithing Skill Levels 61-70 - [Like Family]
- Trains recipes of all quality levels for Werewolf Hindguard, Werewold Hind Leg Guards, Werewolf Barding, Werewolf Foreguards, and Werewolf Champron.
- Shoddy Hindguard - [Neutral]
- Rough Hindguard - [Comfortable]
- Decent Hindguard (enchanted), etc - [Close Friends]
- Nice Hindguard (enchanted), etc - [Close Friends]
- Quality Hindguard (enchanted), etc - [Best Friends]
- Quality Hindguard (max-enchanted), etc - [Best Friends]
- Great Hindguard (enchanted), etc - [Like Family]
- Consignment - Friends
- Mark-up fee of 10%, and non-refundable stocking fee of 50 gold.
|[Friends] Favor -|
|[Like Family] Favor -|