He snarls with determination as he studies a map.
|Beast Speak:|| |
|Speaks With:|| |
I like to repurpose Winter Court armor, turning it into makeshift Summer Court armor. It looks nothing like the armor we had back home, but I think it helps boost morale to see us using the enemy's equipment against them.
Items Purchased [view/edit]
Spending Limits [view/edit]
|Favor Level||Cap Per Item||Weekly Pool|
Small Talk [view/edit]
- Likes Magic Swords
- Loves Cooked Vegetable Meals Hint
- Likes Winter Court Armor
- Blasted Vines To start this quest, talk to Eleme in Sun Vale. The quest is available at [Neutral] favor.
- Encroaching Winter Camps
- Kill Winter Court Fae Near Their Portals And Bases
- Talk to Eleme
- The Boreal Fist
- Kill Boreal Fist troops or leaders
- Talk to Eleme
- Eleme offers Consignment at [Friends].
- Mark-up fee of 10%, stocking fee of 100 Councils.
- Max 2 active consignments (Equipment).
- Max 4 consignments per week.
|[Friends] Favor -|
|[Like Family] Favor -|
Who let you in? Argh! Security! Where is the damned security!
I'm not here to hurt you.
Hurt me? Hahahahaha! I alone have survived against the best the Winter Court has to offer. A mortal like you could never harm me!
- Did you just judge me based on my race? Racist!
- I don't know what that word means. But I don't care. You look like one of the druids' friends, right? Did you run into the Winter Court yet?
- You'll want to stay away from any fairy wearing heavy armor out in the fields. Almost all of those are Scions of the Winter Court. They're here to kill us, and they aren't weak.
- Thanks for the warning.
- It's a good thing I'm not here to harm you, then.
- Indeed. Did you run into the Winter Court yet?
- Yes, I believe I did
- Huh. I'm impressed you survived. You must be made of sterner stuff than you look. They're quite dangerous.
- Yep, I'm pretty stern
- If only we'd brought more Summer Court troops with us, we could keep the poor far here safe. But for now, it's just me and Yagreet protecting these refugees.
- Why does this Winter Court care?
- The fae realm changes seasons every 20,000 years. It changed about two years ago, and the Winter Queen decided ... well, it's a long story. But suffice it to say that Summer fae are fleeing the realm as fast as possible. We chased after the fae that came here, hoping to help keep them alive.
- Anything I can do to help?
- I don't think you're strong enough. But if you know someone powerful, it would be a great help to kill the roaming Scions of the Winter Court. I collect pieces of their armor as reminders that they can be defeated. We can win this. Maybe not for 20,000 years, but for a time.
- Hmm, yeah okay I'll keep that in mind.
It's going to be a really long 20,000 years here, I'll say that much right now. 2 years down, 19,998 to go.
When we realized thousands of fae had fled into this dimension, our queen sent a task force to build a city here. I'm part of that task force. We didn't do so great of a job. But we haven't given up!