Map of Fae Realm (click for larger size)
|Area Level|| |
| 400px |
Distant Terminal - You can faintly hear bees buzzing.
A new explorable area has been added to the game! It's for those hardy adventurers who can already survive the dangers of Gazluk. Being another plane of existence, it's not especially easy to reach. There is an entry method via the Winter Nexus dungeon, and there is also a way in via one of the caves in Gazluk.
This area is a work in progress -- it will eventually also be the starting location for the playable fairy race, so you'll notice a few empty shop stalls, some suspiciously empty ruins, etc., which will be filled in later.
The Fae Realm is actually one of many Fae Realms ruled over by whichever Fairy Court holds the throne. With the recent changeover to the Winter Court, the Winter Queen has been making advances to subjugate all other Fae. In this Fae Realm, accessible through the Winter Nexus and a one-way portal chest from Amaluk Valley Cave, a resistance to the Winter Queen hides, aided by one aspect of Agrashab.
- Winter Nexus
- A rocky, troll infested cavern captured by the Winter Court. This dungeon has split the Fae Realm from Sun Vale.
- Sun Vale
- A one-way shortcut to Sun Vale in the form of a small portal can be found in the southwest corner of the Fel-Dasculan Ruins.
- Only adventurers who are in the form of a Fairy or Rabbit can use the portal.
- Fae must first complete the quest Elven Sketches to access the portal.
Points of Interest
A ruined town on the northern side of the zone where many NPCs can be found.
The fairies are squatting in the ruins of a much older fairy outpost, Fel-Dasculan. It was never very big or very important though.
Across the Fae Realm, large Bee Hives have sprung up, home to native and tended bees. Some of these hives posses enough sentience to offer quests to Fairies, while others will unleash waves of monsters on groups who try and interact with them.
Winter Court fairies have staged and invasion of this Fae Realm from the Winter Court Navy nethership Wintertide. The environment has been frozen around their encampment.
Fae Mollusc are large molluscs native to the Fae Realm which can be milked by passing travelers, similar to the tamed cows of Alharth.
- There are 10 Fae Mollusc spread across the Fae Realm.
- Each Fae Mollusc can be milked every 24 hours.
- Fae Molluscs produce
- Beast Forms are unable to milk Fae Molluscs.
- 25 levels of Fish and Snail Anatomy is required to milk a Fae Mollusc. An
There are 0 Council constructed Teleportation Circles in the Fae Realm.
There are 2 mushroom circles in the Fae Realm.
- In the Fel-Dasculan Ruins.
- At Ogamboe's ruins in the southeast, west of the Winter Court controlled area.
There are 6 Meditation Arches in the Fae Realm region. The provided Meditation Combos are:
- Toss and Barrage - West arch.
- Fiery Cobra - South arch.
- Crowd Surprise - Southeast arch.
- Wrath of the Fist - Central arch.
- Nervewreck - East arch.
- Bruising Strike - North arch.
A frigid cave that acts as one of many Nexus systems between realms. The Winter Nexus is a stable path between the Fae Realm and the region of Sun Vale.
The Wintertide is a Winter Court nethership found high above the Fae Realm. A heavily guarded security portal to reach the ship can be found in the southeast corner of the region.Accessing The Wintertide requires a
Fae Realm Inhabitants
Friendly NPCs in Fae Realm Dungeons
The Fae Realm hosts no regional events.
One of many hills in the Fae Realm, this one is on fire!
- The Fae Realm was added on August 25, 2019.