Map of Fae Realm (click for larger size)
|Area Level|| |
| 400px |
Distant Terminal - You can faintly hear bees buzzing.
A new explorable area has been added to the game! It's for those hardy adventurers who can already survive the dangers of Gazluk. Being another plane of existence, it's not especially easy to reach. There is an entry method via the Winter Nexus dungeon, and there is also a way in via one of the caves in Gazluk.
This area is a work in progress -- it will eventually also be the starting location for the playable fairy race, so you'll notice a few empty shop stalls, some suspiciously empty ruins, etc., which will be filled in later.
The Fae Realm is actually one of many Fae Realms ruled over by whichever Fairy Court holds the throne. With the recent changeover to the Winter Court, the Winter Queen has been making advances to subjugate all other Fae. In this Fae Realm, accessible through the Winter Nexus and a one-way portal chest from Amaluk Valley Cave, a resistance to the Winter Queen hides, aided by one aspect of Agrashab.
- Winter Nexus
- A rocky, troll infested cavern captured by the Winter Court. This dungeon has split the Fae Realm from Sun Vale.
- Sun Vale
- A one-way shortcut to Sun Vale in the form of a small portal can be found in the southwest corner of the Fel-Dasculan Ruins.
- Only adventurers who are in the form of a Fairy or Rabbit can use the portal.
- Fae must first complete the quest Elven Sketches to access the portal.
Points of Interest
A ruined town on the northern side of the zone where many NPCs can be found.
The fairies are squatting in the ruins of a much older fairy outpost, Fel-Dasculan. It was never very big or very important though.
Across the Fae Realm, large Bee Hives have sprung up, home to native and tended bees. Some of these hives posses enough sentience to offer quests to Fairies, while others will unleash waves of monsters on groups who try and interact with them.
- There are 10 Fae Mollusc spread across the Fae Realm.
- Each Fae Mollusc can be milked every 24 hours.
- Fae Molluscs proudce
- Beast Forms are unable to milk Fae Molluscs.
- 25 levels of Fish and Snail Anatomy is required to milk a Fae Mollusc. An
The WintertideThe Wintertide requires a
There are 0 Council constructed Teleportation Circles in the Fae Realm.
There are 2 Mushroom Circles in the Fae Realm.
Fae Realm Inhabitants
There are no Event NPCs in the Fae Realm.
The Meditation Combos provided in Fae Realm. Use the map to identify the arch you are looking for.
- West Arch: Toss and Barrage
- South Arch: Fiery Cobra
- Southeast Arch: Crowd Surprise
- Center Arch: Wrath of the Fist
- East Arch: Nervewreck
- North Arch: Bruising Strike
The Fae Realm hosts no events.
One of many hills in the Fae Realm, this one is on fire!
- The Fae Realm was added on August 25, 2019.