Map of Ilmari (click for larger size)
It's a long trek to the desert.
Ilmari is a harsh desert region in the Council's Empire. There is little reason to travel here, and those who end up in this wasteland soon regret it.
- Kur Mountains
- A frozen mountain region to the south which further separates the Council Lands from the Crone Hegemony to the north.
- The homeland of Rakshasa in Alharth and the site of their first settlement, Rahu sits at the edge of the desert along a rocky coast.
Explorers and Prodigies traveling in desert areas should be wary of the harsh effects of the Desert on their bodies. The astute player will keep an eye on the Hydration meter while in such dangerous climates. Those who fail to keep hydrated will be inflicted with Dying of Thirst, a dehydration effect that disables Power Regeneration and Sprint.Dehydration can be staved off by consumption of fluids, including quenching one's thirst from a
Points of Interest
Amulna is the only surviving town in Ilmari. It offers valuable protection against the elements, and is a frequent stop for travelers seeking shelter from the Rakshasa bandits that prowl the dunes.
Bonnie & Arlan's Shop
This quaint outpost was established by two elves many years ago. Everything changed when Bonnie died twenty years ago...
Once a habitable village, this decrepit place has been taken over by packs of Rakshasa Bandits. Fogula Melben was once the Proprietress of the town. Hidden under the rubble, one might find the entrance to a long forgotten Labyrinth.
- Healing Lattice
- These constructs provide a rejuvenating boost to those who become enveloped in them. It is unknown if they are a natural event, or influenced by an outside party.
Portal to Rahu
Travelers often use these small ruins as a marker, for the great Rakshasa City of Rahu lies beyond.
Portal to Kur Mountain
In the southern area of the map (middle; neither west nor east)
There are 2 Council constructed Teleportation Circles in the Ilmari region.
- Sapping Vigor - In the town of Amulna.
- Heartstopper - On the edge of the southern oasis.
As sandstorms reshape the dunes of Ilmari, structures from past wars are periodically uncovered. These War Caches contain a variety of treasure and opponents.