Altar of Norala
Altar of Norala
Needs a picture
During the full moon, werewolves (Lycanthropy) may now interact with an altar placed at the entrance of the Wolf Cave in Kur Mountains. The Altar performs several tasks for the goddess of the hunt, which will earn them tokens they can then spend on special abilities, unlocks and boons.
- The tokens must be used during the full moon or they will disappear.
- The Boons and Runspeed buffs that are unlocked with tokens will last until the next Real Life full moon.
- The permanent buffs will be unlocked permanently.
- Completing an altar quest will earn 1 token. These tokens disappear if not used during the current full moon.
- Wolf: Civilized Races (Kill 50 humans, elves or rakshasa)
- Wolf: Goblin Killing (Kill 50 goblins)
- Wolf: Kill the Scion of Gulagra (Kill the Scion of Discord)
- Wolf: Wolfsbane (Deliver 10 wolfsbane)
- Wolf: Hunt Deer (Kill 25 deer)
- Wolf: Hunt Deer 2 (Kill 50 deer)
- Wolf: Kill the Scion of Norala (Kill the Scion of Norala)
- Wolf: Orcish Genocide (Kill 50 orcs) from orc camps in Kur Mountains
- Wolf: Orcish Genocide 2 (Kill 100 orcs) from orc camps in Kur Mountains
- Wolf: Ciervos Must Die (Kill Ciervos The Shadow)
- Wolf: Dragon-Kin (Kill 10 Droaches, Fire Droaches, Shocking Droaches)
- Wolf: Fae Destruction (Kill 50 fae or fey creatures) from Fairy Slaves in Serbule Hills, Fey Panthers in Eltibule or Sunvale, The Mauler and The Mangler in Eltibule, Soldiers of the Winter Court or Boreal Fists in Sunvale.
|Effect||Increase per rank||Rank 1 token cost||Rank 2 token cost||Rank 3 token cost||Rank 4 token cost||Rank 5 token cost||Rank 6 token cost|
|Max health||+10 max health||1||1||2||2||3||3|
|Max power||+10 max power||1||1||2||2||2||?|
|Werewolf damage||2-3% werewolf damage||1||1||2||2||2||?|
|Physical mitigation||-4|?|% physical vulnerability||1||1||?||?||?||?|
|Corpse-eat healing||+4 beast metabolism healing||1||1||2||2||3||?|
|Non-combat movement||+1 non-combat sprint speed||3||3||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Ability Name||Description||Token cost||Level|
|Hunting Speed||Increase mount maximum land speed +2. Lasts 5 minutes or until you are attacked.||1||1|
|Hunting Speed 2||Increase mount maximum land speed +4. Lasts 5 minutes or until you are attacked.||2||1|
|Hunting Speed 3||Increase mount maximum land speed +6. Lasts 5 minutes or until you are attacked.||3||1|
Note: In the June 10 2022 update, Hunting Speed (which used to be out-of-combat sidebar abilities) were converted to the new wolfen Riding mount-form, taught by Sanja in Kur to Werewolves who are at least level 30. These mount speed abilities are now to be added to your riding bar rather than the sidebar. They do still need to be renewed each month at the Full Moon.
Permanent upgrades: (The abilitiy- and level- unlocks will become available one by one in the listed order.)
|Raise Lycanthropy Max Level to 60||Increases the Lycanthropy level cap from 50 to 60.||2|
|Pack Attack 4||Unlocks the ability.||1|
|Bite 5||Unlocks the ability.||1|
|Claw 5||Unlocks the ability.||1|
|See Red 6 (Available at Sanja!)||Unlocks the ability||1|
|Pouncing Rake 4||Unlocks the ability||1|
|Raise Lycanthropy Max Level to 70||Increases the Lycanthropy level cap from 60 to 70.||2|
|Skulk 4||Unlocks the ability||1|
|Bite 6||Unlocks the ability||1|
|Claw 6||Unlocks the ability||1|
|Pack Attack 5||Unlocks the ability||1|
|Blood of the Pack 5||Unlocks the ability||1|
|Dark Wolf Form||Allows you to turn into a dark-colored wolf||4|
|+12 Storage Slots at the Altar of Norala||Unlocks storage at the Altar, with 12 slots||2|
|+12 Storage Slots at the Altar of Norala||Adds 12 slots (24 total)||3|
|+12 Storage Slots at the Altar of Norala||Adds 12 slots (36 total)||4|
|+12 Storage Slots at the Altar of Norala||Adds 12 slots (48 total)||5|
There is Alternate method to raise skills max lv: can be learned from Sanja
Normally you can't learn abilities till your combat level reaches the required level but with token upgrades you can unlock the abilities earlier. This will replace said ability with the higher tier automatically and if lycanthropy is too low, the ability will be grayed out and you will be unable to use it. Plan accordingly and don't rush into combat after training.