Map of Serbule Hills (click for larger size)
|Area Level|| |
The northeast logging camp, now overrun by goblins.
Serbule Hills is a region south of Serbule, but still part of what was once the Duchy of Serbule. Logging camps and large farms provided Serbule with a steady flow of raw materials to export and trade with. After the Goblin Clans in Sedgewick Forest invaded, most of the farmers and loggers were driven away. After the Goblin incursion began, an infestation of Ranalons appeared in the regions' central lakes. Both factions desire the land, fighting not just each other, but traveling Council Adventurers.
- Serbule - Walk south from Serbule Keep's southernmost gate. Follow the winding dirt road south until you reach the blue portal to Serbule Hills.
- Anagoge - A hidden passage to the Serbule Hills can be found in the basement of the Anagoge Records Facility.
Points of Interest
An inn surrounded by a stables and the innkeeper's house. Inside is the innkeeper, Durstin Tallow, waitress and lute player Rappanel as well as Tyler Green (the shield trainer) and Jaime Fatholm (the survey trainer).
These Ranalon constructed platforms are used as an otherworldly teleportation network. Adventurers have spotted many such Bowls around the Serbule Hills. Gazing into one, you notice strange swirling symbols.
Anagoge Records Facility
A cave system in Serbule Hills currently inhabited by an invading Ranalon population. Can be found by going to the northern Ranalon lake in Serbule Hills and following the stairs from the shore into the water (the entrance is under water).
- Behind the Tapestry Inn, to the East.
- Found in the Northeast Woods.
- Inside the fortress to the Southwest.
- At the central southern edge of the map.
Serbule Hills Inhabitants
Minerals & Metal
- Shallow Graves (Corpse Talking)