Map of Serbule Hills (click for larger size)
|Area Level|| |
The northeast logging camp, now overrun by goblins.
Serbule Hills is a region south of Serbule, but still part of what was once the Duchy of Serbule. Logging camps and large farms provided Serbule with a steady flow of raw materials to export and trade with. After the Goblin Clans in Sedgewick Forest invaded, most of the farmers and loggers were driven away. After the Goblin incursion began, an infestation of Ranalons appeared in the regions' central lakes. Both factions desire the land, fighting not just each other, but traveling merchants and Adventurers.
- Serbule - Walk south from Serbule Keep's southernmost gate. Follow the winding dirt road south until you reach the blue portal to Serbule Hills.
- Anagoge - A hidden passage to Serbule Hills can be found in the basement of the Anagoge Records Facility.
Points of Interest
An inn surrounded by a stables and the innkeeper's house. Inside is the innkeeper, Durstin Tallow, waitress and lute player Rappanel as well as Tyler Green (the shield trainer) and Jaime Fatholm (the survey trainer).
These Ranalon constructed platforms are used as an otherworldly teleportation network. Adventurers have spotted many such bowls around the Serbule Hills. Gazing into one, you notice strange swirling symbols.
- Behind the Tapestry Inn, to the East.
- Found in the Northeast Woods.
- Inside the fortress to the Southwest.
- At the central southern edge of the map.
- In the far northeastern corner.
- In the southwest, nestled between two hills.
- Nervewreck - Southwest from the Tapestry Inn.
- Pow - Alongside Gershok at the northern lake.
- Crowd Surprise - Near the northeast teleport pad.
- Crushing Cobra - Southeastern pillar.
- Hamstringer - Southwestern pillar.
Serbule Hills Spider Cave
Found in northern Serbule Hills, this small cave system is home to a variety of spider species. The carnivorous plant species Biting Vine can also be encountered here. Local adventurers once used this cave to test their strength, however few have returned alive in recent years. Faint mechanical sounds deep in the cave have resulted in a rumor being spread at the local Inn that the cave hides a Council facility.
Anagoge Records Facility
The Anagoge Records Facility is a training, storage, and records facility once maintained by the once prestigious Stronmar Academy. The facility was constructed under the ocean between the storm-blown Island of Anagoge and the mainland of the Serbule region. An escape route from the facility leading into the Serbule Hills Spider Cave has been the source of many rumors.
The Ranalon Den is an underwater cave system inhabited and further-excavated by an invading Ranalon population. The underwater entrance can be found by following a set of stairs on the southern shore of the northern lake of Serbule Hills.
Serbule Hills Inhabitants
- Bertha, Gertie, Penelope, Princess (Cows) Hint
There are no Event related NPCs in Serbule Hills
Friendly NPCs in Serbule Hills Dungeons
Minerals & Metal
- Shallow Graves (Corpse Talking)