| File:Dark Chapel (map).png|
Map of Dark Chapel (click for larger size)
|Area Level|| |
40 - 50
Map by KingFury
A series of tunnels run beneath Eltibule, populated by necromancers and members of a mysterious cult. They lead to The Dark Chapel, name given by said dwellers to a sanctuary dedicated to their deity, Gulagra. Any heroes who decide to delve into this dark, unholy place will find themselves facing a complicated riddle involving ancient statues found across the land, that seem to react depending on the phases of the moon. So, be sure you keep your mind about as sharp as your blade!
- NOTE: This dungeon is the first to introduce a darkness mechanic. As you get in deeper inside, you'll eventually face a debuff that will give both you and your enemies a chance to evade coming attacks, that will grow higher the deeper you go. No way to bring in any light sources to remove said effect exists as of now.
Points of Interest
Books and documents
A series of books and scriptures may be found along the dungeon. They surely contain information any scholar or knowledge-hungry adventurer will appreciate.
A ghost is being kept chained somewhere in the chapel, being used by the forces of evil to power up and aid in their purposes. Maybe any delver would find some helpful tools and advice if they find where this spirit is being kept hostage.
At the very bottom of the tunnel system, a very ornate room shows where the actual place of worship is. Any adventurers coming this far should ready themselves for a tough battle.
- The ghost of Katarina Eltibule, a tormented spirit being kept captive as a summoner's anchor.
- Several liquids such as whey and pick-me-up juice can be gathered from barrels scattered across the dungeon, provided you have an empty bottle.
- There's several crates that can be picked up (as storage crates), and broken ones as well as some bags that will get you some random supplies.
- A single chest that may be looted daily, much like the ones in other dungeons. Found in the anchor room.