Dimensional Folder

From Project: Gorgon Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


icon_5435.png
Dimensional Folder
It looks like water. Tastes like potato. ... so it's magic potato-water, basically.
60% chance to increase maximum inventory size by 1 for an hour. 25% chance to increase maximum inventory size by 3 for an hour. 15% chance to reduce maximum inventory size by 5 for an hour. You can drink this potion multiple times, with stacking effects.
Value: 50

Stack Size:
10
Keywords:

How to Obtain

Producing with Recipes

Mycology
Lvl Name Ingredients Results
10 Dimensional Folder icon_5145.png Parasol Mushroom Suspension x1
icon_5022.png Potato x1
icon_5435.png Dimensional Folder x1
icon_5009.png Empty Bottle x1

Obtaining through Bartering

Purchasing

Drops

Gathering

Quest Rewards

None.

Other Ways to Obtain

Uses

Using in Recipes

None.

Gifting

NPC Location Preferences
Voo Myconian Cave in Serbule Likes (Alchemy Items)
Velkort Serbule Keep in Serbule Likes (Potions)
Daisy (NPC) Animal Town in Sun Vale Likes (Potions)
Flia East of Serbule Keep in Serbule Likes (Potions)
Kleave Eltibule Keep in Eltibule Likes (Potions)
Sir Coth Serbule Keep in Serbule Hates (Potions)
Sie Antry Sie Antry's Farm in Eltibule Hates (Potions)

Bartering Uses

Selling

Consumption

Direct Consumption

Ability Consumption

None.

Quest Fulfillment

None.

Other Uses

Lore