Eltibule Keep's courtyard
|Beast Speak:|| |
|Skill Trainer:|| |
In Povus you'd have to rent time on a forge from one of the Forgemasters. But this one was free! We just had to kill some goblins that were using it.
Kalaba buys and sells armor and weapons. He doesn't buy the same variety of items that Yetta does, but he will pay better prices on weapons and armor (for comparison Yetta will pay up to 206 gold per item at Best Friends).
- In the Eltibule Keep courtyard (the castle in the center of the zone).
Items Purchased 
Spending Limits 
|Favor Level||Cap Per Item||Weekly Pool|
Small Talk 
- Likes Gauntlets and Gloves Hint
- Loves Brass Items Hint
- Loves Raw Fish Hint
- Hates Citrus [Comfortable]
- Push Onward, Push Onward 2, Push Onward 3, Push Onward 4, Push Onward 5
- Recipe: Deer Shoes, Recipe: Deer Shoes 2, Recipe: Deer Shoes 3, Recipe: Deer Shoes 4, Recipe: Deer Shoes 5
- Consignment - Close Friends
- Mark-up fee of 10%, and a non-refundable fee of 50 gold.