Exhausted and perhaps delirious.
|Location:||Near the Serbule Sewers portal.|
|Skill Trainer:||Sigil Scripting, Necromancy|
Uh, hi there. Watch out for the explosive runes. Heh. Guess you saw those? I made 'em.
Sir Arif is a human member of the Council Corps of Engineers who were stationed in Serbule to construct the Serbule Keep. When the construction of the town was rushed, Arif and his compatriots decided to funnel the sewage from the town into the abandoned Serbule Crypts under the town through the use of portals. His partner Lady Rasheen accidentally awakened Ursula, and died shortly after.
He teaches Sigil Scripting at Calligraphy 20 and sells the special inks used to create the symbols.
- Fire Dust, Sulfur, Saltpeter
|Favor Level||Cap Per Item||Weekly Pool|
6 councils [Friends] 13 councils [Friends] 26 councils [Friends] 65 councils [Friends] 52 councils [Comfortable] 30 councils [Comfortable] 22 councils [Comfortable] 75 councils [Friends] 75 councils [Friends] 60 councils [Friends] 120 councils [Close Friends] 112 councils [Close Friends] 105 councils [Close Friends]
- Hates Fish
- Likes Anything Else Edible Hint
- Likes Staves
- Likes Magic Leggings [Comfortable]
- Deer in the Crypt : Obtain 10 Venison.
- Damned Dinosaurs : Kill 10 Dinosaurs (these seem to spawn more frequently in the hallway leading to the chest puzzle). Hint
- Ursula's Creepy Bear : Obtain Ursula's Plush Bear.
- Sigil Scripting
- Explosive Sigil, Electricity Sigil, Restorative Sigil, Acid Sigil, Explosive Sigil 2 -- at Friends
- Restorative Sigil 2, Electricity Sigil 2, Repulsion Barrier, Acid Sigil 2, Explosion Sigil 3 -- at Close Friends
- Restorative Sigil 3, Electricity Sigil 3, Acid Sigil 3 -- at Best Friends
- Free-Summon Skeletal Archer, Free-Summon Skeletal Archer 2, Free-Summon Skeletal Archer 3
- Storage - Close Friends
- At Close Friends, 8 slots.