Storage is the ability to store items permanently (as opposed to items dropped on the ground, which will disappear after some time).
The following forms of storage are available:
- Your own backpack's storage capacity can be increased by leveling up Endurance, through certain recipes (such as from Alchemy or Word of Power, but these appears to be temporary effects), and sometimes granted by placing pockets on items via tailoring. Increased inventory space also appears on many pieces of equipment as a part of the random aspect of equipment drops.
- Several NPCs now offer storage that scales depending on your favor level, but is often restricted to specific item types
- See Known Storage section below for list of NPCs
- Council Vault
- • Hulon offers expandable storage. Additional vault storage slots can be bought at increasing prices. This storage is accessible in other zones through the Dilapidated Council Storage Machine (see list below).
- Usable chests can be found throughout the world. These chests have to be earned through a puzzle, or favor. See Storage Chest (spoilers!). An early example is a chest found on Anagoge.
Account Storage - Transfer Chests
Transfer Chests allow storing and retrieving items between characters on the same account. Currently, three chests exist. They can be found in Hulon's shop in Serbule, Rahu, Animal Town, and in Qatik's room in the Red Wing Casino.
Players who have joined a guild may have access to Guild Storage chests. This access is dependent on their guild-rank and the access-rights set by the guild master. There are guild chests in Serbule (2x), Animal Town, Kur Mountains, Rahu (2x) and in the Red Wing Casino.
List of Council Storage Machines
- Hogan's Keep.
- Kur Mountains
- Northern Outpost, in Gurki's house.
- Towards the ocean side of town.
Zone Storage Access Points
In certain zones, you can access all of your storage in that zone from a particular access point.
- A bookshelf in the building next to Hulon's shop.
- Serbule Hills
- A bookshelf in the Tapestry Inn.
- Kur Mountains
- A table near Nightshade.
- A table near Ichin the Ice Master.
Item Search Command
Typing "/isearch sword" into the chat bar will search all your storage vaults, chests, and NPC storage for items with the word "sword" in their name - and tell you what and where those items are. You can use "/isearch" by itself for more instructions.
Cost of Vault Slots
Additional Storage vault slots can be bought from Hulon in Serbule.
Prices increase rapidly: the 25th slot costs 900 gold, the 49th slot costs 8000 gold.
Another Additional Storage vault is located in the Red Wing Storage. Here the slots can be purchased by paying Red Wing Tokens.
- Sturdy Old Chest
- Transfer Chest by Hulon
- Khyrulek Chest
- Dalvos's Abandoned Storage Chest
- Storage Chest