Thunderclap Potion

From Project: Gorgon Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


icon_5436.png
Thunderclap Potion
This is a few drops of a thick purple liquid. Just touching the vial gives you a mild shock.
75% chance to boost Electricity damage by 15 for 15 minutes. 25% chance to ground you, making your Electricity attacks deal 0 damage for 15 minutes.
Value: 200

Stack Size:
5
Keywords:

How to Obtain

Gifting

Lore