Seasonal Loot & Harvestables
- Serbule. Serbule Hills, and Eltibule.
- Povus. Each bush can be harvested three times, and the reset timer between harvests is 3 minutes.
- Wild Turkey, a type of fowl that appears inside cranberry bushes, as well as strawberry bushes in Serbule and Serbule Hills, and Sprigganberry bushes in the Fae Realm.
- Angry Wild Turkey. These turkey spawn when Soybean or coffee bean bushes are harvested in Povus.
- Angry Wild Turkey and from mineral nodes in northern Kur.
- Ferocious Boars, Polar Bears, Buck Snowdeer, Doe Snowdeer, Mountain Sheep, Gaz-Urak, and many varieties of Slime. Additionally, some sentient creatures including the Trolls in Sun Vale can drop them.
- Pumpkin-related Cooking Recipes - Halloween recipes that use
- Fall Harvest Recipes - Cooking recipes that use
- Seasonal Work Orders - Work Orders for Cooking recipes that use Fall Harvest ingredients can appear on work-order signs in Serbule, Red Wing Casino, and the Fae Realm. These seasonal Work-Orders can be completed every 5 days and reward a much higher payout that non-seasonal orders. When they appear, they will be listed at the bottom of a work-order list.
Harvest Event Quests
The Harvest Event quests are a series of quests that can only be completed during the Fall Harvest. The Rakshasa Ricatu, found in the Old Town district of Povus, offers the first quest in this chain. Subsequent quests are given by Ricatu, Braigon, and Kelim.
- Harvest Event: Not Quite Milk - Level 35 Cheesemaking is required to complete this quest.
- Harvest Event: Learn About Tofu
- Harvest Event: Whey for Braigon
- Harvest Event: Rennet for Braigon
- Harvest Event: Not Quite Meat - Completing this quest advances the chain to Harvest Event: Let's Spice Things Up, but also unlocks two additional quests.
- Harvest Event: Let's Spice Things Up
- Harvest Event: Turkey Killer
- Harvest Event: Cranberries!
- Harvest Event: Tofurkey! - Completing this quest unlocks seven quests simultaneously.
Completing all quest will give Tofurkey title
Fall Harvest Seasonal Recipes (Excluding Pumpkin-Related)
During the Fall Harvest, usually towards the end of the season, the Turkey Hunt event begins. Three traveling Turkey Hunters travel to the Serbule region and solicit adventurers to help them guard the town from a pack of wild Battle Turkey and their leader.
“Gobblejack the Rebuker and his flock of battle turkeys are gathering outside of Serbule Keep looking for some payback for the deaths of their cousins! These birds are very tough and they hit hard, so bring friends! Newer players should be extra cautious on the east side of Serbule Keep! Gobblejack will respawn 4 hours after being defeated. The Battle Turkeys will always start to spawn 1 hour before Gobblejack. Find the turkey hunters Bob, Rob, and Terk outside of the Serbule Keep east gate to get started. Also, be on guard for random turkey attacks on Serbule Keep and the Keeps of Eltibule.
— Alert Messages