Zones are large areas that contain related quests and similar level content. As of now there are nine zones currently in the game:
As of the alpha version of the game, zones are connected by portals. Look for a floating blue circle. Activate it to port to the next area.
- Anagoge Island
- This is the tutorial island.
- This is the first zone that you enter after leaving the tutorial island.It has low level skills and monsters available.
- Serbule Hills
- An area to the south of Serbule, this region of rolling hills is home to many farms. The inn in the NW corner of the map has several NPC's. Surveying and Shield skills are taught. The area seems to be used for leveling up mining skill.
- This zone contains more challenging monsters and skills. It is for the more experienced player.
- Kur Mountains
- A freezing tundra zone that has consistent cold damage and challenging monsters.
- Sun Vale
- A narrow valley teeming with life on a rocky and uninhabitable island nestled between The Council Lands and the Elven country of Verta.
- A harsh sand-covered wasteland.
- A deep cold area.
- Red Wing Casino
- A Casino accessible from Rahu which doubles as a city
- Something related to the Crone Council, with architecture inspired by Greek and Roman myths.